Thursday, June 4, 2009

fontana lake bass fishing

I grew up fishing rivers and streams for bass with my father this is what led me to learn how to fly fish. Most people would often consider looking for fishing locations during the season in which they intend to fish, but that is the wrong approach.

Take a minutes to ponder on why you want to learn fishing and what you plan to gain from it. Another great tip for trout fishing is to pay attention to the weather and moon, so that you know that you're fishing at the most opportune times. A lot of times, I use fished and some other techniques for clearing my mind.

We would fish the river for muskie, pike and walleye and we trolled downstream to thousands of rock islands created within the famous Canadian shield and dotted the outlet to big water. If you don't cast smoothly, you will most likely have problems when you reel the line back in. You want to fish in the cooler months of the year so they are in well cooled water and can take cover.

Spend about a half an hour of your time doing some research and you'll be good to go. I anticipate each new season with the same passion as I remember the past.

No comments: